NYRR Group Training
Welcome to NYRR Group Training, with sessions for runners in all five boroughs of New York City.
Geared toward runners of all levels, from newcomers to experienced competitive racers, these workouts offer coaching, camaraderie, and the inspiration that comes from running with others. Whether your goal is to become a runner, to run your first race, or to set a personal best, you’ll find a welcoming atmosphere and coaches who encourage you to pursue your goals and have fun.
NYRR Group Training will help you get stronger and faster with your choice of seven different types of weekly sessions:
- January 7–March 14: (Registration closed)
- March 24–May 15 (Registration opens March 5 at noon)
- May 26–August 15 (Registration opens May 5 at noon)
- August 18–October 24 (Registration opens August 4 at noon)
- November 10–December 18 (Registration opens October 21 at noon)
All workouts will last about one hour. Registration is available on a first come, first served basis until capacity is reached.