NYRR has made some exciting improvements to our now fully mobile-optimized site over the last year. As a result, we’re transitioning away from our app. As of Tuesday, October 1, 2019, you will no longer be able to download the NYRR app, and as of Monday, October 7, 2019, it will no longer function on your devices.
By using our mobile-friendly website, you’ll be able to access race information, register for races, and access your dashboard and QR code. Your QR code, which can help speed up your bib pickup experience, can be saved on your iPhone through Apple Wallet, or by saving the QR code image on your Android device. You can expect the same seamless bib pickup experience you enjoyed with the app.
If you have previously downloaded your QR code via the app, we strongly recommend that you delete that QR code and replace it on your device with your QR code from the new website. This action will ensure a smooth bib-pickup experience.
To download the QR code on your iOS and Android devices, please follow these instructions:
- Open your web browser on your device and navigate to NYRR.org
- Click Menu, which is located in the top right-hand corner
- Select "Sign in" to access your NYRR account
- Go to your Dashboard (you can do so by selecting Menu and then clicking your Name)
- Select "Add to Apple Wallet" if you are an iPhone/iPad user. If you are an Android user, click on the QR code icon to enlarge it. Take a screenshot of your code using your device and save this image to your gallery.
Be sure to download the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon App Powered by Tata Consultancy Services, coming in October!