- Both Men and Women
- Charity Spots
A Holiday Gift Wrapped as a Race
This festive family favorite is more than a race, it's a celebration and fundraiser for NYRR's youth programs! So, throw on your favorite holiday gear and join us in Prospect Park!
Proceeds from the NYRR Jingle Bell Jog (5K) benefit NYRR's Youth Programs, which provide running programs and events for nearly 250,000 children in schools across the United States.
Run with Team for Kids
Make the most of your spot in the NYRR Jingle Bell Jog (5K) by signing up to run with NYRR Team for Kids. Perks of running with Team for Kids include:
- Unlimited access to our team of coaches via email and phone
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Signature Team for Kids green racing singlet
Why Race with New York Road Runners?
When you run with NYRR, you do more than compete in a world-class race—your support and participation play a role in fulfilling our mission to help and inspire people through running, and benefit NYRR’s free youth and community programs, including Rising New York Road Runners, NYRR Striders, Open Run, and more.
Numbers (which include your timing tag) and souvenirs may be picked up at the NYRR RUNCENTER at 320 West 57th Street (between Eighth and Ninth avenues) on the following dates:
- Saturday, November 23, 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 24, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 25, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 26 , 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 27, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 28, RUNCENTER Closed for Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 29, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 30, 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 1, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 2, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 3, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 4, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 6, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7, 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 9, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 10, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 12, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 13, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
Show the QR code from your race confirmation email or your NYRR account to pick up your race materials. Souvenirs are subject to availability; please note that souvenirs may not be available at race-day pickup.
On race day, pickup will be at the registration tent at the Nethermead in the center of Prospect Park near the start/finish from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m. If you plan to check a bag on race day, please be sure to allow yourself enough time to get to the start.
Bag check, located at Race-Day Central, will be open from 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. If you wish to check a bag, please allow extra time for bag check and security.
If you're unable to pick up your race materials, a friend or family member can pick up for you; the person will need your QR code (printed or digitally). This policy is in effect for all NYRR races except the TCS New York City Marathon.
The 3.1-mile course takes place entirely within Prospect Park.
Mile 1: Start on Well House Drive and turn onto West Drive. Follow West Drive around Prospect Park Lake and continue on East Drive.
Mile 2: Head north on East Drive, reaching the two-mile mark just beyond the hill near Grand Army Plaza.
Mile 3: Follow East Drive as it becomes West Drive. Near the end of mile three, continue down the hill and turn left toward the finish just inside of Center Drive.