- Both Men and Women
Join us for the start of something special! Just one week before the TCS New York City Marathon, this race travels the roads of Central Park and ends near the Marathon finish line, with Poland Spring® brand water available on the course and in the post-finish area.
Event hashtag: #PolandSpringKickoff—use it in your public tweets and Instagram posts!
Live unofficial results are available during the race at liveresults.nyrr.org and in the NYRR app. Features include leaderboards, map tracking, and an individual runner search that can be shared on Twitter. Tell your friends and family to follow your progress, and because the system works great on mobile devices, you can get unofficial results right after the race!
Numbers (which include your timing tag) and souvenirs may be picked up at the NYRR RUNCENTER at 320 West 57th Street (between Eighth and Ninth avenues) on the following dates:
- Sunday, October 13, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 14, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 15, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 17, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19, 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 21, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 23, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 25, 7:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26, 8:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Show the QR code from your race confirmation email or your NYRR account to pick up your race materials. If you're unable to pick up your race materials, a friend or family member can pick up for you; the person will need your QR code (printed or digitally). This policy is in effect for all NYRR races except the TCS New York City Marathon. Please note that souvenirs are subject to availability and may not be available for pickup on race day.
On race day, number pickup will be available at Race-Day Central from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Check back closer to race day for the location of Race-Day Central, as well as the location and hours for bag check.
Mile 1: Start on Central Park’s West Drive near 67th Street and head south around the southern loop of the park.
Mile 2: Bear left and run north on East Drive, climbing Cat Hill (about 600 meters) between 72nd and 78th streets.
Mile 3: Continue north on East Drive on a straight, flat section, then downhill to a left turn onto the 102nd Street Cross Drive. Continue downhill to West Drive.
Mile 4: Turn left again on West Drive and run a series of three rolling hills between the Cross Drive and the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
Mile 5: Enjoy a downhill, and then a flat section of the course, before finishing on West Drive at 69th street.