Treadmill Running with NYRR at Mile High Run Club
Looking to change up your training routine, especially during the cooler winter months? Visit our friends at Mile High Run Club for an indoor running experience that'll help you meet and surpass your goals and provide a fresh way to add speed and hill intervals to your routine.
Mile High Run Club is New York City’s premier running studio and offers classes led by elite, professional, and Olympic runners. Expert, high-energy coaching paired with great music is the studio's formula for success.
Classes are designed for all skill levels, so whether you’re new to running or preparing for a marathon, you can run at a pace that is comfortable for you, surrounded by other runners and coaches offering encouragement.
Be prepared to mix it up with speed, tempo, and hills in the following classes:
- DASH28 is a foundation-building class that starts with 28 minutes of running followed by strength and power training with kettlebells. Running during the strength portion is not permitted.
- DIRTY 30 is a 30-minute running-only class.
- HIGH45 is a45-minute running-only class.
- THE DISTANCE is a 60-minute advanced class.
- THE BUILD is a 45 minute strength training class.