Welcome to the new and mobile-friendly NYRR.org.
In an effort to better serve our global community of runners, the new website is packed with features engineered to improve your experience on both desktop and mobile as we deliver a fully optimized NYRR.org on all devices.
Here are some of the most important things you need to know:
- The new calendar shows you everything NYRR offers in the community—training programs, NYRR RUNCENTER events, youth events and initiatives, volunteer opportunities, and more. It also allows you to filter adult and youth races by month, distance, location, and race type.
- You can sign up for adult races and Rising New York Road Runners youth races from multiple locations across the site by clicking “Add to Cart.” You can also register to volunteer from the main calendar or from individual race/volunteer pages and featured cards simply by clicking “Volunteer.”
- Sign in to your NYRR account from the top right-hand corner of your screen using your current NYRR username and password. You’ll see the races you and your family have registered for, your 9+1 status, your account settings, billing options, and more.
- The new Youth section contains information on free youth races, training resources, and initiatives such as 1 for You 1 for Youth and Run for the Future.
- Our popular blog, The Run On, is incorporated into the new site, so you don’t have to leave NYRR.org to read our latest stories and view photo galleries.
As we continue to evolve, you can expect more digital enhancements. We welcome your engagement and feedback as members of our amazing running community while we continue in our mission to help and inspire people through running.