Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a NYRR events, products, and services. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate revenue for the business.
• Own email process from start through completion, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting
• Oversee email marketing calendar for all departments
• Create and implement promotional, relationship, and transactional email campaigns
• Optimize campaigns using A/B testing and list segmentation
• Excellent understanding of email best practices, deliverability standards, and CAN-SPAM requirements
• Conduct Q/A during testing and fix problems before email deployment
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
• Ability to edit images and work with Creative Services when needed for design elements
• Create database of emails for lead generation
• Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
• Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions
• Use email reporting to identify trends and optimize campaigns
Skills and Attributes:
To apply, please include a sample of a marketing email you have written, cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to [email protected] with “Email Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Please send your resume and cover letter via email or snail mail. Don’t forget to mention which job you’re applying for.
New York Road Runners
Attn: Human Resources
East 89th Street
New York, NY 10128