NYRR’s President’s Circle program recognizes and celebrates the New York City area’s highest-achieving athletes. NYRR members who attain one of the time standards below in a fully scored NYRR event will be entered into the program. NYRR President’s Circle athletes are eligible for complementary entry into NYRR events (excluding the Empire State Building Run-Up, NYC Half, the TCS New York City Marathon) and will be listed on this website.
2014/2015 President's Circle Entry Standards
Qualified runners must run under, not tie, the standards above.
1. The athlete must be at least 19 years of age.
2. The athlete must be a New York Road Runners member who has achieved at least one of the time standards above in an NYRR event since January 1, 2013. Membership for at least three months prior to the qualifying performance is required.
3. If an athlete’s membership expires during his or her period of eligibility for complimentary entry, eligibility in the program will be suspended until the membership is renewed.
4. If an athlete does not meet one of the standards above during their period of eligibility for complimentary entry, their eligibility in the program will end at the conclusion of the calendar year.
5. The qualifying window for the 2014 President’s Circle program is open from January 1, 2013, through December 31, 2014. The qualifying window for the 2015 President’s Circle program is open from January 1, 2014, through December 31, 2015.
NYRR President’s Circle Program Qualifiers
as of March 31, 2014
Tigist Tufe Demisse
Hirut Beyene Guangui
Rkia El Moukim
Negash Abebe Duki
Kumsa Adugna Megersa
Tesfaye Assefa Dube
Tariku Aboset Bokan
Teresa Bayisa Fekensa
Diriba Defefa Yigezu
Abu Kerebe Diriba
Ayele Megersa Feisa
Mengistu Tabor Nebsi
Dereje Tadesse Girma
Teklu Tefera Deneke
Mikael Tesfaye Kahsay
Mulugetu Wendimu Genbere