NYRR’s President’s Circle program recognizes and celebrates the New York City area’s most competitive athletes. NYRR members who achieve one of the time standards below in a fully scored NYRR event will be entered into the program. NYRR Champion’s Circle athletes are eligible for complementary entry into NYRR events (excluding the NYC Half, the ING New York City Marathon, the American Heart Association Wall Street Run, and the NYRR Sprint Triathlon) and will be listed on the NYRR website.
2013/2014 President's Circle Entry Standards
President’s Circle Qualifiers
1. The athlete must be at least 19 years of age.
2. The athlete must be a New York Road Runners member who has achieved at least one of the time standards above in an NYRR event since January 1, 2012. Membership for at least three months prior to the qualifying performance is required.
3. If an athlete’s membership expires during his or her period of eligibility for complimentary entry, eligibility in the program will be suspended until the membership is renewed.
4. If an athlete does not meet one of the standards above during their period of eligibility for complimentary entry, their eligibility in the program will end at the conclusion of the calendar year.
5. The qualifying window for the 2013 President’s Circle program is open fromJanuary 1, 2012 through December 31, 2013. The qualifying window for the 2014 President’s Circle program is openfrom January 1, 2013, through December 31, 2014.
NYRR President’s Circle Program
Qualifiers as of January 9, 2013
Hirut Beyene Guangui
Kumsa Adugna Megersa
Tesfaye Assefa Dube
Tariku Aboset Bokan
Teklu Tefera Deneke
Dereje Tesfaye Hailegiorgis
Mikael Tesfaye Kahsay
Mengistu Tabor Nebsi
Halefom Abebe Tsegaye